What to do:
- DO be kind
We are a global community made up of people of all races, ethnicities and religious beliefs and you will likely meet people who are different than you along the way. The golden rule applies here (you know, “Do unto others as you’d have them do unto you”).
- DO remember why we’re here – to help create social change. Is the cause you're organizing or action you’re taking (leaving a comment, taking a pledge, signing a petition) moving you towards this goal?
- DO ask questions. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org any time.
- DO offer assistance to others.
- DO your homework and cite sources of information.
- DO be original. If you see great content, support it, share it, but do not plagiarize.
- DO use the tools we’ve provided to communicate with other Causes members.
- DO remember that we all have the power to help make the world a better place.
What not to do:
- DO NOT use our platform as a means to incite violence.
- DO NOT post content that is racist, is hateful, or sexual in nature.
- DO NOT post content that you know to be false, misleading, or untrustworthy.
- DO NOT post private or otherwise identifying information of yourself or others.
- DO NOT use our site or services for commercial use. This means spam: don’t post links to affiliate marketing schemes, offers for “free” game cash or e-commerce links.
You can read our full Terms of Service at www.causes.com/tos.